SLP Contractor Portal - Scheduling/Time-Entry System
Please follow this link to access the
Before selecting, please review the following notes:
This is a multipurpose screen. In order to log in you should first see the signing interpreter image below.
If you do not see the image above, please select the "Contractor Login" button at the bottom center of the screen before entry of your UserID and Password.
Calendar Access & Accepting Jobs
After you’ve logged in, accepting an SLP Assignment can be done by:
- Selecting the “My Calendar” submenu (top left of screen)
- Finding the Job/Order Date/Time listed in the month
- Opening the Job/Order (note that unaccepted job times will show up in red)
- Selecting the “Confirm Assignment” option and then selecting “Submit”.
- Once worked you would go back into this same job and post your time worked and enter any Visit (Job) Comments.
- Only enter time for actual hours worked.
- Note any authorized travel time and/or minimum hours within the "Visit Comments".
- Do not enter mileage unless authorized for reimbursement.